GEP Ecotech is a solid waste recycling solution provider. We provides a wide selection of industrial shredders and crushers to satisfy your material size reduction requirements, which feature stable performance, high production efficiency and easy maintenance. We pay attention to every detail of the machine to help you improve productivity, save energy and maximize economic benefits. In addition to standard industrial shredder and crushers, customized size reduction machines can also be offered according to your material shredding requirements. A variety of screens and rotors are selectable to achieve the best processing performance.
Why medical waste shredder or medical waste crusher is needed in medical waste recycling?
Medical waste is generated in large quantities every day from various medical facilities like hospitals, animal clinics, physician’s offices, blood banks, nursing houses, etc. Among all the medical waste, there is general waste that in fact does post any hazard at all, like office papers, packaging bags, packaging cartons so on and so forth. Such waste can be directly transferred to normal waste collection facilities for recycling. Besides, there is also big volume of medical waste needed to be collected by authorized waste collectors for special treatment before recycling, for example, infectious waste like bandages, swabs, syringes, red bags and surgical blades & knives; pharmaceutical waste like the expired or unused medicines… Medical waste recycling makes great sense. Medical waste recycling machines like medical waste shredder can make whole recycling much easier. To properly dispose of medical waste, it is critical to firstly sort out the different types of waste and then transfer to certain recycling facilities for treatment and recycling processes. According to statistics, about 85% of medical waste is general waste that does not do any harm to human beings, while the rest 15% is hazardous waste. If not properly managing medical scrap, our environment will get badly polluted and subsequently bring potential danger to people who have close contact with such waste. No matter disposing of the non-hazardous medical waste or those hazardous medical waste, size reduction always comes as an initial and essential step. Hence, shredding as well as granulating equipment plays an important role in the recycling process of medical waste. Wanrooe range of products includes various medical waste shredder machines and medical waste granulators, which can well help you with size reduction for medical waste. For almost all medical waste, either a double shaft shredder or a granulator is good option to handle. Double shaft shredder can handle much wider range of medical scrap while granulator can handle mainly the medical waste made of plastic and rubber. Contact us now and our sales team will propose an optimal solution for your size-reduction needs of medical waste.
As a waste recycling solutions provider, we can provide different styles of industrial shredders to suit client-side recycling demands on different materials. Clients can choose our shredders according to the structure and applications.
How to Get a Customized Solution?
Don't worry, we will help you design a one-stop solution, providing you with satisfactory service.REQUEST A QUOTE RIGHT NOW+
Shredding & Recycling Solution for Different Materials
Benefiting from deep technical strength and years of accumulated experience, GEP Ecotech optimizes the processing technology of different materials to help users improve production capacity, reduce costs, improve safety, and increase profitability.
Paper, metal, plastic, glass, battery, etc.
Mattresses, sofas, wardrobes, chairs, wooden doors, etc.
Rubber tires, automobile tires and other tire rubber products
Mechanical industry cutting chips, grinding debris, waste sand, etc.
Disposable medical devices, post-operative waste products, expired drugs, etc.
Biomass synthesis of corn stalks, straws, shells, etc.
Food waste such as kitchen, bones, leftovers, and vegetable roots
Frozen meat, dead animals, etc.