The industrial shredder for sale South Africa is a professional disposal production line specially designed for industrial waste by GEP ECOTECH. The size of the crushed material is less than 15 cm. The maximum production capacity of a single production line can reach 20 tons / hour according to the equipment selection.
1. The main shaft has undergone many heat treatments and high-precision processing, with good mechanical strength, strong impact resistance and long service life
2. European imported knives have good hardness and long life, suitable for crushing various soft and hard materials
3. The belt conveyor automatically discharges materials, saving manpower and material resources
4. Using planetary reducer, high transmission efficiency, large output torque and long service life
5. GEP intelligent technology, realize automatic lubrication, intelligent detection, abnormal alarm, design intelligent protection system for unbreakable objects
6. The fixed knife adopts anti-winding design to prevent the cloth fabric from wrapping around the knife body and improve the continuity of production
7. Using Siemens PLC touch screen control cabinet, equipped with high-end electrical components, good stability and easy operation
In view of the complex and changeable composition of waste, from the perspective of comprehensive treatment, choosing a reasonable industrial solid waste crushing equipment can improve its treatment effect and efficiency, simplify subsequent treatment process routes, and reduce investment and operating costs. GEP ECOTECH industrial shredder for sale South Africa hasperfect crushing technology, which greatly reduces the customer's operating cost!
How to Get a Customized Solution?
Don't worry, we will help you design a one-stop solution, providing you with satisfactory service.REQUEST A QUOTE RIGHT NOW+
Shredding & Recycling Solution for Different Materials
Benefiting from deep technical strength and years of accumulated experience, GEP Ecotech optimizes the processing technology of different materials to help users improve production capacity, reduce costs, improve safety, and increase profitability.
Paper, metal, plastic, glass, battery, etc.
Mattresses, sofas, wardrobes, chairs, wooden doors, etc.
Rubber tires, automobile tires and other tire rubber products
Mechanical industry cutting chips, grinding debris, waste sand, etc.
Disposable medical devices, post-operative waste products, expired drugs, etc.
Biomass synthesis of corn stalks, straws, shells, etc.
Food waste such as kitchen, bones, leftovers, and vegetable roots
Frozen meat, dead animals, etc.