Plastic shredder usage is known as a powerful solution in order to turn scrap plastic products into an invaluable resource. It doesn’t matter about the colour, shape and size of the plastic. The usage of a high-quality shredder bears the capacity to produce plastic regrind(about 40mm by 40mm size), which can be easily processed by a plastic crusher to reach a size of 10mm by 10mm.
As may not know by many recyclers, Plastic Shredders recycling is normally finished with an extensive array of devices, which have the ability to shred a big amount of plastics into a smaller one. Recycling various kinds of plastic might not be the easiest task, because materials may contain harmful chemicals, additives and fillers as well as contaminants like metal, soil, dust and grease. Hence, during the recycling process, it is important to take care of the above risks.
• Can easily work with equipment like vibration and screen classifiers, metal separator, belt conveyors and screw feeders.
• It should have a large enough infeed hopper and crushing chamber to modify the material, size, shape and quantity.
• It offers 1 or 2 or 4 shaft models available.
• In case, if you wish to further size reduce your material, leave adds-on for install the grinders and Granulators in the future.
• The motor power can start from 60HP as much as 1,300HP. The completed process is based on these plastic shredders. Make sure the primary shredding is properly done by the shredder not crusher.
GEP Ecotech empowers you with commercial and industrial applications:
GEP Ecotech is a world leader in designing and manufacturing industrial shredding and recycling systems for a range of plastic scraps. Please send us your latest inquires with details, we are happy to serve and provide you plastic shredders for sale. To buy plastic shredders? we will make it easy.
How to Get a Customized Solution?
Don't worry, we will help you design a one-stop solution, providing you with satisfactory service.REQUEST A QUOTE RIGHT NOW+
Shredding & Recycling Solution for Different Materials
Benefiting from deep technical strength and years of accumulated experience, GEP Ecotech optimizes the processing technology of different materials to help users improve production capacity, reduce costs, improve safety, and increase profitability.
Paper, metal, plastic, glass, battery, etc.
Mattresses, sofas, wardrobes, chairs, wooden doors, etc.
Rubber tires, automobile tires and other tire rubber products
Mechanical industry cutting chips, grinding debris, waste sand, etc.
Disposable medical devices, post-operative waste products, expired drugs, etc.
Biomass synthesis of corn stalks, straws, shells, etc.
Food waste such as kitchen, bones, leftovers, and vegetable roots
Frozen meat, dead animals, etc.